Your Source for Legal Process Serving…
Welcome to On Time Legal online! We have been in the process serving business since 1998, and we are dedicated to providing you with the efficient, high-quality Private Process Server in Adams County & Broomfield you deserve. We understand that these issues are often time-sensitive, and we want you to know that you can count on us. We take pride in serving papers on time. Our experienced team is professional and courteous, and we are knowledgeable about civil procedures throughout the United States so you can be certain that we get the job done right.

With our office in Denver, Colorado, we are pleased to serve the entire state of Colorado, including all of Broomfield, Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Douglas, Denver, Jefferson, Larimer, and Weld Counties. We invite you to contact us today to learn more about Private Process Server in Adams County and how we can help you. Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%!